More than Rosé, a dazzling ruby like a precious stone. With the intensity and sweetness of its fruits thanks to the magical combination of Sangiovese and Ciliegiolo, Canaiolo calms them with its softness and elegance.
- Grapes: Canaiolo Nero 40% Ciliegiolo 40% Sangiovese 20%
- Vinification: Pressed directly, fermentation in wooden barrels, aging in concrete tanks, with its own yeasts and manual punching down.
- Refinement: No refinement
- Pairings: White meats, cold cuts and cheeses and raw fish.
- Serving temperature: 9-15 ° C Always open first, biodynamic wines are not ready-made wines.
It is advisable to open the bottle 30 minutes before enjoying it.