Red like the sky that is tinged with its warmest colors in the evening. With an intense and balanced flavor thanks to the strength of Sangiovese (true protagonist of Tuscan wines), the softness of the black Canaiolo, the precious scent of the black Malvasia.
- Grapes: Sangiovese 75% Canaiolo Nero 15% Malvasia Nera 10%
- Vinification: Steel tanks with own yeasts, pumping over and manual punching down for 20 days.
- Refinement: 12 months in the bottle (unfiltered)
- Pairings: Roasted white and red meats, game and cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 20 °C
It is advisable to open the bottle 30 minutes before enjoying it.